We use Hampshire Catering Services to provide our school lunches, which are cooked on site every day.
School lunches cost £2.40 per day. All children in Years R, 1 & 2 are entitled to Universal Infant Free School Meal (UIFSM), however please see the information below about the Pupil Premium grant.
School dinners must be ordered online in advance. To see menus and order meals, please use our online payment system
A copy of the latest menu can be viewed here.
Free School Meals and Pupil Premium Grant
Did you know that the Government gives money to schools to help children from lower income families achieve their very best? This funding is called a ‘Pupil Premium’.
The school will receive an extra £1,320 for every pupil eligible for Pupil Premium. The additional funding allows us to provide an even better education for your child. If you qualify, your child/children may receive reduced costs towards some before or after school activities or curriculum enrichment opportunities. You may also get help with the cost of day trips and residential trips. In addition to the above support, you will also receive financial help with the cost of your child's first school uniform.
Your child will not be identified in the classroom as being in receipt of pupil premium and will continue to make their lunch choice in the same way they do now.
A child is eligible for free school meals if their parent or carer receives one or more of the following benefits:
- Income Support
- income-based Job Seekers' Allowance
- income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- the guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit, provided you are not also entitled to Working Tax Credit, and have an annual gross income, of no more than £16,190 as assessed by Her Majesty's Revenue and Customs (Parents who are made redundant or start working less that 16 hours per week, may find their children are entitled to free meals for a limited period.)
- Working Tax Credit run-on - paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit (provided you have an annual net earned income of no more than £7,400, as assessed by earnings from up to three of your most recent assessment periods)
Although all children in Years R, 1 & 2 are entitled to universal infant free school meals (UIFSM), you may still be eligible for Pupil Premium. Whether you are in Reception, Key Stage 1 or Key Stage 2 it is vital you apply.
To ensure we are receiving all of the funding we should, we need your help to check whether you as a family are eligible by using the free online service. Please click here to check and apply. Alternatively, please phone or drop in to the office and we will be happy to help.
As a school we aim to promote a healthy lifestyle. If you choose to provide a packed lunch for your child, please ensure that this contains a healthy balanced meal and does not contain sweets or chocolates. We are a nut-free school so please avoid all nut products. Thank you for your support with this.
For health lunch ideas, please click here